Terminator: The Future Begins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A work in progress Mod for GTA San Andreas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DownloadDownload  Moddb Page  

cloths are alls around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Number of posts : 227
Health Points :
cloths are alls around Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100cloths are alls around Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

cloths are alls around Empty
PostSubject: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:16 pm

snotface3 you should code a mission that you start the game with no cloths (yes,not even underwear,use a nude patch) and then have to go kill the biker and get his cloths and get on the bike,and go to a loction

like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgBc-zlj3zk
Back to top Go down
StevenMcFlyJr
Admin
Admin
StevenMcFlyJr

Number of posts : 182
Health Points :
cloths are alls around Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100cloths are alls around Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 pm

Oh yeah. I know what you mean (without watching the link). Isn't that the SECOND film though? He doesn't get the bike until T2. Though still a good stat for synopsis. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mediacraftz.angelfire.com
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:05 pm

yeah,first the story will be before t1,t1,before t2,t2,before t3,t3,then t4(when it comes out) then on
Back to top Go down
Snotface3
Admin
Admin
Snotface3

Number of posts : 55
Health Points :
cloths are alls around Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100cloths are alls around Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Ok I need to get this straight before people think this is official we are going to go with my plan for the first release I will think about doing actual movie missions when we are done with first release our first release will be this....

Jay will make a empty parking lot with destroyed cars and etc, for the start place. Then we will put the warehouse you made and that is where it starts you walk up to the warehouse and once your inside that animation you just gave us the video. Will be that but instead its not Arnold its the robot with nothing ok you try to keep him off you as you reach the end that's the plan maybe in next release we will have movie missions
Back to top Go down
https://gtaterminatormod.forumotion.co.uk
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:41 pm

good but what happens after you get away fom him
Back to top Go down
StevenMcFlyJr
Admin
Admin
StevenMcFlyJr

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Do you have to get a certain amt of distance? There should be a small machine or something to lure the T-800 to so that you can crush him or his head. Like T1.

Just an idea... Cool
Back to top Go down
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:07 pm

makes sense
Back to top Go down
Snotface3
Admin
Admin
Snotface3

Number of posts : 55
Health Points :
cloths are alls around Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100cloths are alls around Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 pm

stevenpenrodjr wrote:
Do you have to get a certain amt of distance? There should be a small machine or something to lure the T-800 to so that you can crush him or his head. Like T1.

Just an idea... Cool

Yeah thats what I wanted to do and then we have someone with the audio right before terminator dies he goes.. "I'll Be Back"
That is pretty much what I wanted to do for the first release you get my point afro
Back to top Go down
https://gtaterminatormod.forumotion.co.uk
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 pm

my trailer
Back to top Go down
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 pm

well the mission for the 2nd trailer
Back to top Go down
StevenMcFlyJr
Admin
Admin
StevenMcFlyJr

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 pm

WoW! Very Happy

Seeing my name felt like i was in a a movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:19 am

it was the mod team members before gameznerd
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Number of posts : 6
Health Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:39 am

and me....xD
Back to top Go down
nerdmanreturns
Mod Team
Mod Team
nerdmanreturns

Health Points :

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:54 am

i know you too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cloths are alls around   cloths are alls around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cloths are alls around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminator: The Future Begins :: Work in Progress :: Story Line-
Jump to: