Terminator: The Future Begins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A work in progress Mod for GTA San Andreas.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  DownloadDownload  Moddb Page  

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neomatrix125
Admin
Admin
Neomatrix125

Number of posts : 25
Health Points :
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Empty
PostSubject: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:00 am

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 Is Coming out in the US in 2 Months in September WHOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
x5aint

Number of posts : 10
Health Points :
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am

Awesome! i cant wait any longer bounce

i am going on the T2:3D ride today for the first time! w00t
Back to top Go down
StevenMcFlyJr
Admin
Admin
StevenMcFlyJr

Number of posts : 182
Health Points :
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:26 pm

X5 ... you live nearby it?? Damn!
Back to top Go down
http://mediacraftz.angelfire.com
x5aint

Number of posts : 10
Health Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:28 am

yip

20 miles away

quick trip to universal or disney

but damn the T2 3D ride/show was freaking awesome!!

the only thing that sucked is that I did not get to buy the neca 18" terminator they had...i wanted it for my bday Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S2
Page 1 of 1